Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hollow Tree Ranch


Horses are my favorite animals. In fact, if I could, I would own one.


But since that isn't in the budget at the moment, I ride at Hollow Tree Ranch in New Braunfels, Texas. Mr. Jeff Oliver runs the place. From the moment you arrive, you feel welcome.


Mr. Oliver riding Ringo

At the ranch, they officially teach lessons in the western style, but you will probably end up riding bareback. The ranch will do birthday parties, group lessons, private lessons and even therapeutic riding lessons. They teach roping lessons as well. Also, they run Spring Break, summer and winter week-long riding and roping camps. 


Mr. Oliver teaches on a very personal level; his goal is for you to learn how to ride and enjoy it too!


I was very blessed to find this ranch, and I have truly enjoyed the teaching I have received from Mr. Oliver. It was a very different and pleasant experience for me compared to other barns I had ridden at before.


Let me introduce you to the horses:


Bugs
Poncho
Ben
Harry
Moriah
Ringo (my favorite)


If you live in the area or will be visiting, I encourage you to visit the ranch and have a great ride! You might even see me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment