Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Portraits...

My dear blogger buddies,

I do hope you won't get tired of seeing my brother and sister-in-law. They're just SO adorable. :)

Last week they had an early anniversary photo shoot with Miss Allie Dean and I was able to come along. Here are some of my pictures!

Why not listen to Matthew & Leah's "theme song" while you enjoy the photos? :)



I have a ridiculously handsome brother...
...And a ridiculously gorgeous sister-in-law.
 

Going for a spin!


I love the light and the detailing on this one.

The photographer. :)
A rustic-looking fence.
Laughing together... love it.


Sorry you two... juuust one silly picture. :)






All of these were taken with either a 18-55 mm or 55-200 mm lens.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Hannah! These are so beautiful!!! :D Great job on the photographing!

    ReplyDelete