Monday, March 18, 2013

1 YEAR!!!

Well, they're a bit out of order... sorry, I am trying to figure out why Blogger does that. :(

All photos copyright Quenneville Photo

Group hug!
Mr. & Mrs. Matthew Bridges
Formals at the McNay Art Museum
Matthew & Leah with Leah's Parents
The bride & bridesmaids (L-R): Laura, Abigail, Hannah T, Hannah B (me), Leah & Catherine
Grandparents!
Matthew & Leah with the Bridges
Recessional...
Dad's Mighty Men
First Kiss!
Candid shot! Love it.
I know, I know. Hey - he said to put our bouquets in the air! :D
Rings!
Hugs!
Leah's lovely veil.
Abigail (fellow bridesmaid) and I had the idea for this shot.
Trying to calm nerves before the ceremony.
The girls had fake leis and the guys had fake moustaches. :D
The groom & groomsmen (L-R): Justin, Caleb, Nathan, Matthew, Kiefer and Isaac.
Ah yes, the James Bond shot. :D

And for fun, their wedding slideshow...



No comments:

Post a Comment