Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shooter Bean

Everybody, meet Gun Powder N Led, or Shooter Bean.

I wish this next sentence said, "this is my NEW HORSE!" but it doesn't. :) For now, I just pretend he's mine... I ride him and work with him about twice a week at our local barn! I had been wanting to take some pictures of him, so yesterday morning I brought my camera with me and had some fun with Shooter!

You hardly have time to unclip the lead rope before he's tearing around the roundpen!



Isn't he handsome?



By the end of our session, he had kicked up a ton of dust from the sand in the roundpen, and the morning light was filtering through... and this happened...


I also threw together a little music video with him using footage I took that morning... 
here it is.


Hope you like Shooter as much as I do :)

~ Hannah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment