1. This one speaks for itself, literally:
2. Living in America, where we have so many things we take for granted!
Clean water, food, air conditioning, freedom of worship, right to bear arms, freedom of speech...and the list could go on.
3. Fellowship of the Saints
5. A Safe Home and Neighborhood
6. The Preached Word
7. Biblical Femininity, and those who set an example for me on this subject...
|I LOVE SKIRTS!|
8. Safety in Travel... by plane, car, boat, bike, foot or anything.
9. The Power of Prayer
10. The Four Seasons.... when we had them. All we have now is Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas. (Well, not quite... but almost.)